Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
How are we defining famous?
(Not that there is a chance of there being some contorted definition by which I would qualify)

A simple google search of my name nets one entry referring to me, even the Facebook listing is not me.
But my older brother has 4 pages (41 entries) before there is something that is not him, he is even mentioned in a Wikipedia entry.
But I'm guessing nobody here has ever heard of him, so still not famous.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
That one time... I was almost FB famous...
I was mowing grass and Mini Van Dad stopped and took my picture for a little bit of grass in the road.
I was working hard to not blow it into the road but you cant be 100%.
Anyways.

Stuck of luck.. I had just got a 360 camera in and I was testing it mowing grass.
I found his van and posted him on the local FB group before he could post me.
Take that MiniVanDad! hahah.

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
I do have a famous friend his name is @JenElio and he played in that movie (Scooby Dooby Do Me and Banging Dudes 3) but I haven’t watched either and I won’t cause it’s gay dude flicks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
In 1971, I won the beer chugging championship at Ft. Hood Texas, representing III Corps versus the 1st Armored Divison. 🍻
Its probably not in any record books, since it was not officially sanctioned by the US Army.;)
3 corps VS Old ironsides

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Hondasxs is approaching 40,000 members, which got me to thinking...

Who here is the most famous in real life?
@CumminsPusher. He's known as the "Pacific Northwest Legend " his exploits have been spoken of around campfires for years!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I know John Doe #2 🤣

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher. He's known as the "Pacific Northwest Legend " his exploits have been spoken of around campfires for years!

Lol. Have had several people come up to me over the years that recognized the Pioneer from the site. Weird sometimes to have someone walk up and say are you cp. No one I ever knew from the site.
Its just recently happened with my truck twice to after being on Cummins site. But that’s not me it’s just fairly obvious vehicles.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I guess I'm famous at least some customers tell me that.
My mug is on 3 commercials that run locally when your watching a Detroit tigers & UofM football games. I don't live in the viewing area where there targeted so I forget about it. From time to time I get customers that say
"Hay, your that owner guy on TV from your shop" then I ask, "was it my front side or my back side?" 🤣 cuz one of the commercials shows my ass loading things in the service truck! 🤨🤣

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!