P500 Ariz Used P500?

R

RCorley

Feb 27, 2017
Globe, Az
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Looking for a gently used P500. 2016 maybe?
Little ol' lady with one housed in a garage and doesn't use it anymore? Ha.
Or best Ariz dealer to contact? Any positive first hand experiences out there?
Bob C., Globe, Az

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Buy a new one so you can add all the trinkets you want . That's half the fun . Bought mine from power sports but 2 days after I bought it Apache Honda came in 900 less ! Email all of the dealers and tell them what you want and get the best out the door price .

Reactions: trigger
R

RCorley

Feb 27, 2017
Globe, Az
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Huck, good advice! Many thanks. I know there's a dealer in Rye. Maybe first I should go take a test drive?!!
And another personal first-hand question: any reservations for you on getting the 50" wide Honda P500?
Am assuming you've been driving yours in Ariz for a while?
My Polaris Ranger friends warn me that narrower might be a problem not being able to stradle the ruts on many of our back roads and trails around here. Or that if the P500 slips into one of the ruts, might be a problem tipping over sideways?
Have you had any problems in that regard? Many thanks for the first-hand report man! Bob C, Globe

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Bought a RZR 900 trail first , its great . Then bought the Pioneer 500 , love it , they are both 50" . I have tipped them both ! My friend tipped her big ol 2015 Yamaha too . You can tip them all .

Sbrown

Sbrown

Feb 11, 2017
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
Looking for a gently used P500. 2016 maybe?
Little ol' lady with one housed in a garage and doesn't use it anymore? Ha.
Or best Ariz dealer to contact? Any positive first hand experiences out there?
Bob C., Globe, Az
I have 2016 500 I might let go.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!