P500 ARM Guards

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
someone tell me the best ones I can get for the RB ride. I think I should have them on there for the trip.
Pricing is all over the place and I dont know which ones are worth the $$ and which are not.
Thanks
See everyone soon!!

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
someone tell me the best ones I can get for the RB ride. I think I should have them on there for the trip.
Pricing is all over the place and I dont know which ones are worth the $$ and which are not.
Thanks
See everyone soon!!
The SSS Off Road are really great but $300 for front and rear. I had the Honda OEM guards and they are ok but I did manage to bend them but it did not hurt anything. The SSS Off Road bullet is proof and I did put the SSS skid plate on the P5 and am really happy except for the price. $800 for the skid and arm guards but I don't see ever having to replace them.

Reactions: Montecresto
cthack

cthack

Aug 17, 2015
Texarkana, Arkansas
Thanks
See everyone soon!!
I bought mine off ebay. @$160.00 delivered. They are aluminum and fit well. I ride in a lot of cut over pine thickets and have had no problems so far. This is the link to their store.
KAWASAKI BRUTE FORCE 750, POLARIS XP 850 EPS items in Aluminum Products Inc store on eBay!

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
The SSS Off Road are really great but $300 for front and rear. I had the Honda OEM guards and they are ok but I did manage to bend them but it did not hurt anything. The SSS Off Road bullet is proof and I did put the SSS skid plate on the P5 and am really happy except for the price. $800 for the skid and arm guards but I don't see ever having to replace them.
I have the SSS skid and love it. I just think their arm guards are overpriced

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!