P500 P 520 OEM front A-arm guards Do not fit?

Luge

Luge

Jan 27, 2021
TN
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Hello all, I have a P520 that the OEM front A-arm guards do not fit, Has anyone installed the OEM Honda front guards? The brackets that came with do not fit, I have installed rear A-arm guards, rear bumper, front brush guard, All OEM parts, Except the EMP aluminum top, The dealer even ordered a second set to see if the brackets were mis-packaged wrong, I have been going thru this ever since I purchased the machine! The dealer is working with customer service, But this is like a democrat act of congress to get any answers or Help.... Please Advise!

Photo512 1

Last edited:
P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
LEAVE --ALL Politician's --Out of it --
You Will Be & OLD Man before a Decision -- ( that Doesn't Work ) -- how to remedy the problem is reached.

SENDING & Receiving Wrong item is becoming the Norm !!

3rd. Shipment : to get correct P500 EPS Mounting brackers took 3 weeks ( still have 2set for P700 didn't want returned )

3rd. Shipment : to get correct Solar Panel Controller took 6 weeks ( still have 1 didn't want returned-- They paid return shipping on the 1st. Wrong controler )

3rd. SHIPMENT : to get correct Brake Shoes took 4weeks ( 2 sets of brake shoes NOT what ordered ( didn't want returned )

All of these are recent : Each took several -- phone calls -- PATIENCE - & - Time -- to resolve. ( not Months or Years )
Inefficiency is high right Now ( My description )
Responce I was given for All 3 ?
Do to COVID Untrained trained people filling & we have addressed the prblem.

Has been more ( will stop with these 3)

wvupsc

wvupsc

Feb 1, 2021
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
Over two weeks after buying my P520 I'm still waiting to take delivery. They ordered all of the accessories and are installing them. I was supposed to take delivery "in a couple days" for over a week now. They called me today to tell me they have everything ready, except they accidentally ordered the wrong windshield. Anyway.... one of the accessories I ordered and they installed was the A arm guard. I asked them if there were any issues installing the guards and they said they fit fine.

Now I need to decide if I go to the dealership and take delivery today after work, then take it back next week to get the windshield installed, or just wait until next week to take delivery. Obviously I'm frustrated with them. Part of the issue was just waiting for the parts to come in...so it's not all their fault.

Aerolite

Aerolite

Jan 10, 2021
Oxford Mills ON
Ownership

1. 500
I just installed the OEM A arm guards on our 520 and they fit just fine. The box said 2015 P500 and later. There were four bracket components that I did not need to use on the front so I’m assuming they are for the 500’s.
41C56748 5BDA 4D9F 8367 8D3AB2ECA3AD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!