P1000m5 At least a couple horsepower added!

Ericseabaugh

Ericseabaugh

Lifetime Member
Jun 17, 2022
South Central Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife cleaned the ol Honda up this week while I am out here 18 wheels burning up the highways! She added our new @Hondasxs sticker we got from ordering the Amsteel Blue winch rope and in dash toggle switch control for factory Warn winch, which are both amazing products! Added it to our @Superatv.com flip up back window. She says it feels a little faster now! 😃 Come on Friday, can't wait to get home!

Received 1416241288803112

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My wife cleaned the ol Honda up this week while I am out here 18 wheels burning up the highways! She added our new @Hondasxs sticker we got from ordering the Amsteel Blue winch rope and in dash toggle switch control for factory Warn winch, which are both amazing products! Added it to our @Superatv.com flip up back window. She says it feels a little faster now! 😃 Come on Friday, can't wait to get home!

View attachment 347119
Probably more like 2 lbs. of BS

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV

View attachment 347119
That's a good wife right there cleaning and modding the Honda while you're gone.
She is definitely a keeper.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
My wife cleaned the ol Honda up this week while I am out here 18 wheels burning up the highways! She added our new @Hondasxs sticker we got from ordering the Amsteel Blue winch rope and in dash toggle switch control for factory Warn winch, which are both amazing products! Added it to our @Superatv.com flip up back window. She says it feels a little faster now! Come on Friday, can't wait to get home!

View attachment 347119
Oh ya.
Great mod.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Ericseabaugh

Ericseabaugh

Lifetime Member
Jun 17, 2022
South Central Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's a good wife right there cleaning and modding the Honda while you're gone.
She is definitely a keeper.
Yeah I am definitely a lucky guy and found a good one! It's her daily driver as she does her job of being a full time Mom and holding the Fort together while I truck over the road!

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
I cannot get any vinyl decals to stick to my plastics for some odd reason. I've kept them out in the sun to try and cook them on and they just don't wanna stick

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!