P1000m5 Attention Canadian Honda owners

Jody

Jody

Jan 12, 2016
Manitoba
Just a heads up guys. I've been dealing with honda canada on the excessive heat issue. like others have noticed the plastic section between the upper and lower seat section becomes hot enough to cause injury. I have brought this forward to honda Canada and informed them that honda USA has a factory repair kit for this issue but I've been told that these two honda devisions don't work together so honda Canada will not look at a solution until enough people contact them with this consern. Only then will this situation be further investigated and a solution brought forth. Please help to force honda Canada to get there s*** together by calling them direct and by also contacting your local dealer to make them aware of this heat issue.

Thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!