Attention! Mud busters flares.

S

sksshooter

Oct 24, 2013
It looks like a company who makes aftermarket flares for other sxs is looking for someone in Arizona to use their pioneer for fitting. Finally a company who wants to make some. Let's get these guys a p2 and p4 so they can get them going.

A

atv

Feb 13, 2013
Ownership

1. Big Red
Here's what was said.
Hey guys, we've been getting a ton of emails about fender flares for the Pioneer 700. From what I've heard from local dealers, there's only 1 Honda factory producing these machines. Is this correct? We're having a hard time locating one in our area (Tempe Az).

If any of you guys are located in Arizona, we'll make you a set of fender flares, install them, and give you $100 for your time. Drop me a PM or email me at MudBusters1(at)gmail(dot)com. We have a warehouse in Tempe and a location in Heber that we can use for fabricating a pattern.

Thanks!

Chad

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!