Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Wow.. this would outlaw the Talon R in this state for use other than on your own or leased property.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The boom in SxS ownership everywhere is going to result in a lot more of this - random, arbitrary rules dumped on us by politicians, bureaucrats, and busybodies.

Every time I see a brodie bowl carved out here in N MI, I can feel the storm coming.

BadMechanic

BadMechanic

Sep 25, 2021
New York
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Looking to buy

3. 500

4. 520
Tax money well spent. ATV task force.

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk

H

HondaTech

As usual the government making it harder to operate s*** you bought and own on property owned by others who dont care that your there.

Burn it all to the ground and start over

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
This sort of arbitrary governmental activity highlights the need for active ATV/UTV state level associations and involved local clubs to regularly lobby for our interests with local governmental units and state legislative bodies.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Maine unfortunately has been slowly taken over by radical liberal Democrats. There Republican senator Collins has also become a Rhino that backs down under pressure of the swamp from lib policy's just to stay elected there. (Not good) Maine has also been quietly moving heavy green following suit with there Kalifornistan buddies out west the last decade under a cloak of silence.

Sorry OP! This news sucks and was predictable. As they say..You get who you vote for! Elections have consequences! Its only gona get worse there till people stand up!

Reactions: Bama-Daniel

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!