Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
ATV Rider Mag has finally released there in-depth review of the Pioneer.

Read the full review here --> Honda Pioneer Trail Review

Handling is crisp and sporty but certainly geared more toward trail riding, hunting, and family adventures rather than GNCC racing. Even with four large adults in the cab, the Pioneer tracked straight and the steering remained sharp.
Honda’s engineering team did a fantastic job with the ergonomics, fit, and finish. The front seats are very comfortable with non-intrusive headrests. At 6 foot 2 inches and 200 pounds, I was still able to sit in the rear seat with no problem, and I remained surprisingly comfortable.

Attachments

• _5_IMG_0252.jpg
    _5_IMG_0252.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,640
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I do wish someone would tell ATV Rider that a lot of people use Google Chrome, and they should probably design a site that displays properly on it....

But anyway...
I am a little disappointed. I thought they were coming out with a FULL test here. This is really just a "first ride" type review that we have been reading for weeks now. Really not much insight.

I'd also like to know what they mean when they say 1st is low enough to climb out of "almost any obstacle ". Does that mean they had a situation where it didn't pull out?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
lol.. Hit Ignore and continue. I use chrome too.
I figured they would have provided more details on there review too. Even though they took it on a 2 day trip the review does not seem to provide much details.
I highly doubt you will find a review to list all the pro's and con's, good and bad's. There boss is afraid the lawyers will come knocking.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hondasxs said:
lol.. Hit Ignore and continue.
I don't get any warnings...i just get the black border covering up about half the text so i can't read it. I have to use IE to read it. Using IE makes me angry.

S

Swamper

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
Yea that was a short review. You also have to consider that these magazines have to keep sponsors happy as much as possible which may include Honda competitors. Kinda like the auto magazines... Money talks. Not saying this is the case for this magazine.. just my initial thoughts.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
DG Rider said:
Hondasxs said:
I don't get any warnings...i just get the black border covering up about half the text so i can't read it. I have to use IE to read it. Using IE makes me angry.

Attachments

• 815db3f9f7af9322d3640dc9b4109e48.jpg
    815db3f9f7af9322d3640dc9b4109e48.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,549
DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
ohanacreek said:
DG Rider said:
Hondasxs said:
Hey....did you hack my puter and turn on my web cam?

P

pappycak

Sep 9, 2013
Have had my pioneer 4 2 weeks now. cant say enough how great a ride it is. Honda has hit a home run with this one.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!