P1000 aux fuse panel

H

Harveyb

Jun 9, 2018
upstate NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I installed a second battery and would like to install an aux fuse box connected to my second battery for my aux lights,ect.I would like to power the aux fuse box with the key,what solenoid is a good choice for this?thanks.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This one here is what I use and it has worked well for me Link

I have a master switch that activates this and allows power to flow from the 2nd battery to the fuse panel

Pic
Upload 2018 6 26 9 58 4

The fuse box I bought as well Link

hardlyworkin

hardlyworkin

Aug 5, 2016
Beckley, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the same relay as above. Since I only have one battery mine is simply triggered when I turn the key on.

H

Harveyb

Jun 9, 2018
upstate NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok,I already have an isolated installed between my batteries with dual voltmeters,so I can install that solenoid between my second battery and fuse panel and it won't activate my fuse panel till I activate it with my key switch power?I bought the same fuse panel.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok,I already have an isolated installed between my batteries with dual voltmeters,so I can install that solenoid between my second battery and fuse panel and it won't activate my fuse panel till I activate it with my key switch power?I bought the same fuse panel.
Yes, that is what I did.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!