Awesome fun gift roc! :o)

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
I love the shirt and petrified wood roc!!! :) Such a fun idea you had to send these off to members!! :)

Now a question, what state did you find my cool pet wood in? Do you just find a piece here or there or if you find 1 piece are there a bunch more close to it ? Its so interesting! :)

Thanks so much, that was fun and really nice of you! :)

Image Image

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I love the shirt and petrified wood roc!!! :) Such a fun idea you had to send these off to members!! :)

Now a question, what state did you find my cool pet wood in? Do you just find a piece here or there or if you find 1 piece are there a bunch more close to it ? Its so interesting! :)

View attachment 48863 View attachment 48864
All from New Mexico.. your welcome
piece here...piece there..
sometimes..you hit a bunch...at once
...it's my quirky way..to contribute to
the club...who don't like. ..getting a package
in the mail...Enjoy...girl
...thanks for being....you
Ride Safe

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Ahhh neat, it's the only thing that i have from New Mexico! :)
Sounds like it would be alot of fun looking for it! :)
...and you are 100% right, who doesnt like getting a package in the mail !!! :D

J

JTW

Roc.. I think you should have a wet tee-shirt contest between all the recipients! Whoever wins gets the Roc-hard-Wood award! I think @Miss_Oak is a strong contender! However, @drfubar does look rather top heavy.

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Roc.. I think you should have a wet tee-shirt contest between all the recipients! Whoever wins gets the Roc-hard-Wood award! I think @Miss_Oak is a strong contender! However, @drfubar does look rather top heavy.

Hahahaha that mighta been a good idea in my playboy bunny days but Im a little past that now! :D

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sorry pinhead, I didn't get a tee shirt so you'll have to find someone else to feed your perverted urges.

Last edited:
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 48863 View attachment 48864

Not

Were gonna do a gathering of
petrified wood..video..here soon
Stay Tuned......hah

Reactions: Miss_Oak and JTW
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry pinhead, I didn't get a tee shirt so you'll have to find someone else to feed your perverted urges.
Sorry dude..guess the door wasn't
Closed good...he crawled in...
this thread...haha

Reactions: drfubar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!