People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
I’ve never enjoyed wearing a helmet and always couldn’t find one to fit me. Didn’t matter if it was full face or half helmet they didn’t suit me. Then I got introduced to Axel Off-road helmets and I’ve been hooked ever since! They are super lightweight, comfortable and will protect your noggin just in case of an accident . Something is better than nothing! I have ridden several trail systems without the first issue with any trail police or rangers questioning my helmet choice. It’s NOT DOT or Snell approved because of the vents throughout the helmet. It has a neoprene liner on inside for comfort and keeps you cool on hot days with all the vents. Please check them out here. Be safe out there!!!

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I’ve never enjoyed wearing a helmet and always couldn’t find one to fit me. Didn’t matter if it was full face or half helmet they didn’t suit me. Then I got introduced to Axel Off-road helmets and I’ve been hooked ever since! They are super lightweight, comfortable and will protect your noggin just in case of an accident . Something is better than nothing! I have ridden several trail systems without the first issue with any trail police or rangers questioning my helmet choice. It’s NOT DOT or Snell approved because of the vents throughout the helmet. It has a neoprene liner on inside for comfort and keeps you cool on hot days with all the vents. Please check them out here. Be safe out there!!!

I picked one up for areas/events that require helmets. It is comfortable, and so far met the requirements.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!