1. 500
Image 1

Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Well completely screwed up that post... Got the back bumper from powder coat. Really happy with how it turned out. The powder coater has screwed up the bottom of the front bumper addition 2 times now so hopefully the 3rd is the charm. Got front and back marker lights installed and blue clearance lights up in the visor of the roof. She is really starting to come together and look sharp. I have been getting a ton of complements and a bunch of people telling me its the sharpest Razor they have seen... :/ Well all take it.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I love the design and construction. Simple and strong, yet aesthetically pleasing. Vastly superior to the Honda accessory. Integrating the plate is an awesome feature... Here in PA we have to have those stupid plates too.

Reactions: Geoff and Stacy
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Very nice work @Stacy

Reactions: Stacy
H

hoggr9

Sep 10, 2014
Xenia, IL
Ownership

1. 500
Very nice work..think I may have to make myself something similar...can you post a pic showing how you mounted it to the machine? Please

advertisement
Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Very nice work..think I may have to make myself something similar...can you post a pic showing how you mounted it to the machine? Please
Yes, I can do that, it is a secondary mount that kind of drops into place and mounts to factory holes in the frame. Its powder coated as well. Its pouring here if it lets up I will get a photo of it.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I love the design and construction. Simple and strong, yet aesthetically pleasing. Vastly superior to the Honda accessory. Integrating the plate is an awesome feature... Here in PA we have to have those stupid plates too.
Only a sticker in New Mexico
& they make you pay for
2 yrs.... $25 a yr

Reactions: Stacy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!