lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
If you go to MOM4 ride you might have your chance to roast the guy who oversaw the design :D
Oversaw? Hell I heard he designed the part himself.
Probably believed the YUSA battery was maintenance free and figured nobody would ever open the box up.

I also might have heard he's not coming now, some excuse about working weekends on the latest 'bold new graphics'.
Not sure how honda got you fan bois to believe the graphics where new or bold, I can hardly tell there is a difference year to year.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I struggle with the backing nut/plastic 'housing' every damn time. And accessing the battery connections as well.

A third P5 not making MOM? A troubling trend . . . gonna be a small Posse.

I can ship you the under-hood storage bin, if you'd like. I had planned to bring it.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I struggle with the backing nut/plastic 'housing' every damn time. And accessing the battery connections as well.

A third P5 not making MOM? A troubling trend . . . gonna be a small Posse.

I can ship you the under-hood storage bin, if you'd like. I had planned to bring it.
Hopefully it’s a tight little posse!

• Haha
Reactions: Red500 and futzin

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!