P700 Battery Connections

C

Clarky

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2013
Hey guys,

I should be receiving my winch soon. In preparation, since I have a couple of other items already connected directly to the battery, I was wondering what some of you that have multiple accessories have done with your battery connections. Have you just ran everything separately directly to the battery? If so, are you having an issue getting them all to fit within the nut. This is my first ATV, so I find the style of battery terminal odd. Has anyone connected some type of distribution block/terminal up to the battery, so you can have a remote connection with more terminals?

Just trying to get some ideas as I'm not to fond of trying to get all these items connected to power.

Thanks,

John

G

green02crew

Jan 12, 2015
Hey guys,

I should be receiving my winch soon. In preparation, since I have a couple of other items already connected directly to the battery, I was wondering what some of you that have multiple accessories have done with your battery connections. Have you just ran everything separately directly to the battery? If so, are you having an issue getting them all to fit within the nut. This is my first ATV, so I find the style of battery terminal odd. Has anyone connected some type of distribution block/terminal up to the battery, so you can have a remote connection with more terminals?

Just trying to get some ideas as I'm not to fond of trying to get all these items connected to power.

Thanks,

John

I did find with my personal experience that there wasn't much room and I had difficulty attaching just that winch terminals to the small battery screw post. I went with an car battery setup and put any accessory lights through the accessory outlet power circuit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
you could always take the feed wire to your smaller accy's and put it on the battery side of the starter solenoid, and run the winch wire directly on the battery. Thats how I had mine until I did like @green02crew said and put a car battery under the seat.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!