P700 Battery Question

B

buttesink

Feb 11, 2018
RWC CA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello All,

Just wanted to see if maybe someone could answer this for me.

So I have a 2017 700-2 Delux and I’m in the process of installing a dual battery set up.
My secondary battery will be the Odessey PC925.
My primary batter is the original stock battery when I purchased the vehicle, hard to believe but I have always charged my battery monthly.
Well it’s time to get a new primary and I’m interested in one of the Lithium batteries.
Question I have is do think there could be some kind of clash between the Odessey & Lithium being that will both wire to the same isolator?

I guess I could always call Odessey and get their input :)

thanks

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you are planning to use a True isolator, they make a model specifically for a "mixed" install 1 lithium and the other lead acid. Search

True UTV-SBI-19L Smart Lithium Isolator for UTVs​

I have no experience with this model.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!