Calendar Bear Creek 2nd annual ride [Sep 22, 2018] (Lake Greeson, AR ??)

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This is the list I have so far
1 @WhiteLightning and wife- plates ,utenslls and fish fry aluminum pans
2 @Buckydoo and wife- fish/fish cooker
3 @Smitty335 and wife- hush puppies
4 @Waldo93 and wife fish and cooker
5 @Montecresto and cindy. Can't make it..
6 [USER=3724]@TR1
and wife
7 @jrplaza2008
8 @BigRed7769 and wife - tarter sauce, ketchup, paper towels and tater salad
9 @YardDog
10 @LilT
11 @dhinshaw and wife french fries
12 @Wallace and his better half
13 Chad H and wife ...fish
14 Brad S and wife hush puppies
15 @Pilgrim
16 @hoghead76 and wife - coleslaw and cookies
17 john and Sabrina
18 @Tramguage1 and the boss - Texas watermelons
19 @Bpaul husband and daughter - deserts taters and baked beans Hawaiian rolls
20 @Mooch13 and Terri onions and ketchup
21 bpauls brother inlaw and wife
22 Big chief and momma squaw - Coleslaw

We need Oil. ,fish fry , tartare sauce If anyone wants to volunteer any of these items

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
[/USER]
Updated

Last edited:
Reactions: Tramguage1
pmward

pmward

Jul 28, 2016
Galena, Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Late breaking news. My recent cataract surgery has yielded less than optimal results. Refractive error in my dominant left eye leaves me walking around with both hands in one pocket. Cannot see well enough to drive. If I were on the trail you'd think you were following Smitty. Cannot get corrective lenses for a couple of more weeks. Sadly, we must cancel. Motel room available soon as we call to cancel this afternoon.

Waldo93

Waldo93

Oct 14, 2017
Waldo
Late breaking news. My recent cataract surgery has yielded less than optimal results. Refractive error in my dominant left eye leaves me walking around with both hands in one pocket. Cannot see well enough to drive. If I were on the trail you'd think you were following Smitty. Cannot get corrective lenses for a couple of more weeks. Sadly, we must cancel. Motel room available soon as we call to cancel this afternoon.

Hope you get your eyes corrected. Hate to hear ya won’t make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Dang Paul I hate to hear this. Hope the eyes get better soon. And we have been getting plenty of rain. Should be no dust

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sorry to hear that brother. Our best wishes to you. We’ll get together at Sims after you’re better and Cyndis over her ordeal. Good luck friend!!

Reactions: TR1
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Bummer!

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sure hate to hear that, was looking forward to seeing you folks again.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Add me to the list please, it's official, I'll be there. Working my way home and hope to get there by Friday. I fly out for Fort Worth on Sunday and hope to be back in Arkansas sometime on the 19th. I wont have time to whip up anything for the group meals but I can stop and pick up additional items on my way to Kirby. Let me know what else we need.

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Add me to the list please, it's official, I'll be there. Working my way home and hope to get there by Friday. I fly out for Fort Worth on Sunday and hope to be back in Arkansas sometime on the 19th. I wont have time to whip up anything for the group meals but I can stop and pick up additional items on my way to Kirby. Let me know what else we need.
Got you added, buddy. If you could pick up some cooking oil

Reactions: BigRed7769
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got you added, buddy. If you could pick up some cooking oil

Done deal. How many gallons you want? I would have offered help sooner but I've been so busy with work I hadn't kept up with the forum in weeks. I contacted John a few days after his unfortunate post and booked room #6, just forgot to let you know. Check your messages. Sent you a follow up pm on a different subject.

advertisement
WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Done deal. How many gallons you want? I would have offered help sooner but I've been so busy with work I hadn't kept up with the forum in weeks. I contacted John a few days after his unfortunate post and booked room #6, just forgot to let you know.
1 should be enough. it takes 6 but we need to spread the cost out. So no one is out too much money. Thanks

Reactions: YardDog
TR1

TR1

Lifetime Member
Jan 21, 2016
Hot Springs, AR
Ownership

1. 500
That is disappointing. Sorry you can't make it. Hope all goes well.

Reactions: Montecresto
WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Need suggestions on what we can bring as I am not sure what all is needed. Let me know.
How about a few bags of fish fry and some tarter sauce

TR1

TR1

Lifetime Member
Jan 21, 2016
Hot Springs, AR
Ownership

1. 500
How about a few bags of fish fry and some tarter sauce

Will do and some other stuff also. If you think of anything else let me know. Oh, Helen will have a pot of pinto beans for Sat. and we will bring pickles, onions, pickled green tomatoes and some sundry items.

Last edited:
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry guys! I'll have to wait till it gets a little closer. We will bring whatever is needed. I will be in DC training next week so I'll keep tabs on what's needed.

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
F3ebc5adea08c97cd698a748464bf8eb

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

advertisement