Calendar Bear Creek 2nd annual ride [Sep 22, 2018] (Lake Greeson, AR ??)

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm bringing Gentleman Jack. Oh wait, that's for Yarddog.
I would love to make this ride and sip a little bourbon with you again, but doesn't look like it will happen. I wasn't able to get a room so I'll have to set this one out. If I can ass up a camper between now and then, maybe. But I don't do tents and air mattresses so the odds are against me making this ride. Pour two fingers over ice and enjoy my friend, I'll be there in spirit, enjoying some spirits too lol.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I would love to make this ride and sip a little bourbon with you again, but doesn't look like it will happen. I wasn't able to get a room so I'll have to set this one out. If I can ass up a camper between now and then, maybe. But I don't do tents and air mattresses so the odds are against me making this ride. Pour two fingers over ice and enjoy my friend, I'll be there in spirit, enjoying some spirits too lol.
Why can’t you stay with Smitty. ;)

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Working on a toy hauler. Only one paycheck in this house so price is a ball buster. Aside from that the floor plans I've found suck and the damned beds are only big enough for little kids. Haven't given up hope though and may make the ride yet.

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Working on a toy hauler. Only one paycheck in this house so price is a ball buster. Aside from that the floor plans I've found suck and the damned beds are only big enough for little kids. Haven't given up hope though and may make the ride yet.
I’ll see ya there!!

Reactions: YardDog
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Buy used.... lots of bumper pull and fifth wheel models out there. Friend just bought a bumper pull for $5000 to haul his Rzr and sleep in. It’s not the Taj Mahal, but it will get the job done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pmward

pmward

Jul 28, 2016
Galena, Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Working on a toy hauler. Only one payche
Great news, YardDog. I need someone who appreciates Gentleman Jack to sip with.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Buy used.... lots of bumper pull and fifth wheel models out there. Friend just bought a bumper pull for $5000 to haul his Rzr and sleep in. It’s not the Taj Mahal, but it will get the job done.

Was this from a dealer or private seller? I looked for used but not finding much locally.

advertisement
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Found one that I really liked. Keypad entry, a bed long enough that half my legs don't hang over, a whack load of really nice options, and at a great price. Thought I found the perfect rig until I looked at the ramp and rear storage. Due to the floor plan, max width was 69", but my fat ass rig is 67". I could squeeze it in, but I'd have to open the windshield to get out after I loaded it. And so the search continues.

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Found one that I really liked. Keypad entry, a bed long enough that half my legs don't hang over, a whack load of really nice options, and at a great price. Thought I found the perfect rig until I looked at the ramp and rear storage. Due to the floor plan, max width was 69", but my fat ass rig is 67". I could squeeze it in, but I'd have to open the windshield to get out after I loaded it. And so the search continues.
Well, I’d be happy to loan you my toyhauler, but your SXS won’t fit in a 10’ garage I don’t think.

Buckydoo

Buckydoo

Jul 16, 2017

2 miles down the road is daisy motels. I bet they’ll have some rooms.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
2 miles down the road is daisy motels. I bet they’ll have some rooms.

Where you been bro?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Been hanging out on the horizon with poncho villa drinking beer and eating s***. Lol

You going to be at the Greeson ride the end of September??

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!