Calendar Bear Creek 2nd annual ride [Sep 22, 2018] (Lake Greeson, AR ??)

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks like a toy hauler isn't going to happen at this time, so I've moved on to plan B. I might look like a wagon train pulling in, but I think I found a solution. And glad to know you and the wife are going to make the ride @Buckydoo .

Reactions: Montecresto
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know we were allowed to ride from the motel to the trail head last time because it was a short sprint from parking lot to trail head. But it's looking like there is no way to get from the camping/rv sites to the trails. They are pretty adamant about not riding any atv/utv anywhere other than the trails. Has anyone camped here before and if so, how did you get your sxs from your camp to the trails?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I know we were allowed to ride from the motel to the trail head last time because it was a short sprint from parking lot to trail head. But it's looking like there is no way to get from the camping/rv sites to the trails. They are pretty adamant about not riding any atv/utv anywhere other than the trails. Has anyone camped here before and if so, how did you get your sxs from your camp to the trails?
I think you’ll have to leave your sxs at the motel with us and drive your truck back and forth.

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They allow u to ride from the camping spots to the trails

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
They allow u to ride from the camping spots to the trails

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Not this year. I ask a ranger this passed weekend . Montecresto is correct

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigRed7769
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
New member, I will come up only live an hour away!
Welcome here Joshua. Do come up for the ride. Where in Arkansas are you?

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I live on 67w towards Texarkana. Still finding. All the places to ride. Been down to the river up around Prescott at the boat launch. Been in the hills aroubd Delight.
I'll let you know when we ride . BigRed7769 on here is one of our riding buddy's

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey Red, I think Montecresto already turned in an order. I want two quarts peach instead of one. {Helen wants her own lol} before you know it she'll be trying to keep up with Smitty
TR1 are you going to stay in kirby camp ground this year. Or going back to daisy st park

TR1

TR1

Lifetime Member
Jan 21, 2016
Hot Springs, AR
Ownership

1. 500
TR1 are you going to stay in kirby camp ground this year. Or going back to daisy st park

I'm staying at the motel this time. Had a cool spot last year but staying at motel this time in case I run out of beer I can maybe steal some from someone when they aren't looking. hee hee

advertisement