P500 Bear Island ride with head mounted action camera.

bigbore

bigbore

Jan 5, 2016
I went to the usual spot to ride. You know we just enjoy riding but I usually have something else I'm trying to accomplish at the same time. I took the Honda out for some "exercise" and I wanted to try the action camera on a head mount comparing it to the higher quality hand held.

For your entertainment. I'm trying to keep them short; this one comes in at 12 minutes.

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Totally cool dude!!

bigbore

bigbore

Jan 5, 2016
Totally cool dude!!

Thanks, I try to make them entertaining and give viewers a good idea of the Everglades environment. You can see in my videos that these vehicles are the bottom of the food chain out here. If you watch Everglades history and hunting videos on YouTube, you'll see they have been running airboats, half/full tracks and huge wheel buggies out here since the 1930's. ATV's are a recent addition to the type of vehicles able to traverse the area. I've been riding ATV's out here since the late 1980's. As a little aside, I let YouTube select the video photo and I have to say I was pleased with this one.

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thanks, I try to make them entertaining and give viewers a good idea of the Everglades environment. You can see in my videos that these vehicles are the bottom of the food chain out here. If you watch Everglades history and hunting videos on YouTube, you'll see they have been running airboats, half/full tracks ands huge wheel buggies out here since the 1930's. ATV's are a recent addition to the type of vehicles able to traverse the area. I've been riding ATV's out here since the late 1980's. As a little aside, I let YouTube select the video photo and I have to say I was pleased with this one.
Thank you for posting, I always appreciate your videos, and the education on the Everglades.

Reactions: maddmax

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!