Bear Valley Trail, Cleveland National Forest (near San Diego, CA)

sandbaja

sandbaja

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 2, 2021
San Diego, CA
Ownership

1. Talon R LV

2. Talon X4 LV
Nice ride. Those trails are like roads here lol
Thanks,
Yep, Kentucky terrain is completely different, much more lush and green. We are dry as hell this year. It's already almost too hot to do the desert areas now so we are going to pick and choose some easy and moderate trails, at elevation, for a while. I did some hard trails with a Jeep in the past and don't think I'm interested in trail carnage anymore.

Listed OHV locations in SoCal
SharedScreenshot

Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Very nice video. I have to agree with Teebow. Trails in East TN are a bit rougher than yours. The downside is that there are more broken axles also.

Reactions: sandbaja
sandbaja

sandbaja

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 2, 2021
San Diego, CA
Ownership

1. Talon R LV

2. Talon X4 LV
I’m from east county and have seen many trails there that are challenging...love that country...😎
As have I. I think it important to give our brothers from the East respect. They have to deal with water, mud, trees and slickery that we don't have very often. We have some very challenging rock and scrub trails through the mountains and out into Anza-Borrego. Plenty of butt pucker moments available to those that choose.

The trail on the video is rated easy. Locally commentary has some folks calling it moderate, but it was easy...and fun...and pretty.

Reactions: Teebow
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I think it important to give our brothers from the East respect. They have to deal with water, mud, trees and slickery that we don't have very often.
Oh yeah, that would be me too, I left SoCal 40 years ago and now ride the mud and water of eastern Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee and Kentucky. But I also have a place in the New Mexico Rockies and ride the more arid terrain reminiscent of SoCal. Anza Borrego was a favorite place to hike and camp as a Boy Scout. Oh, and all my youthful experience out there 4 wheeling was in old trucks, Jeep’s and Land Cruisers......

Keep posting pics of your trail rides out there....😎

Reactions: Teebow and sandbaja

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!