P1000m3 Bed extender for P1000m3?

338fedman

Lifetime Member
Jan 22, 2022
Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I like the look of the Seizmik bed extender but they says its for the P1k-5, not the 3. Does anyone know why it doesn't work with the 3 passenger model? I would like to add one that adds the extension and then fold up out of the way when not in use.

Thanks.

Reactions: JenElio
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I like the look of the Seizmik bed extender but they says its for the P1k-5, not the 3. Does anyone know why it doesn't work with the 3 passenger model? I would like to add one that adds the extension and then fold up out of the way when not in use.

Thanks.
The 3 seat bed is a little wider than the 5 seat.

338fedman

Lifetime Member
Jan 22, 2022
Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I just saw the JEI offroad steel tailgate, tire mount and bed extender. Anyone running any of these? The steel tailgate looks like a nice upgrade with the ability to add a spare tire to the back.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!