P500 Bent a rim

dls1966

dls1966

Mar 4, 2018
Kawkawlin Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I hit the edge of a bolder and bent my passenger side front rim it didn't hurt the tire but on the road you can feel a wobble
So I figured that it's time for a new rim I found them on the internet but they were still about 60 bucks
I don't mind the look of the stock rims so I stopped by my local Honda dealer to see if they could get them any cheaper
They couldn't ...but while I was waiting looking around their inventory I noticed that they had a sale on quadboss coercion rims regularly 89.00 ea. For 40.00 so long story short I ended up buying 4 rims instead of 1
Haven't seen or heard anything about this brand but they looked cool and fit the look so just wondering if anyone has these or knows anything about them
Also does a car tire place mount sxs tires
Any input would be helpful
20180907 201346

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Not at all, but that’s a BA deal and I bet they look BA on your machine! Get us pics with them on or it didn’t happen! Lol
I’m sure they’ll be fine.

D

Deleted member 3748

I hit the edge of a bolder and bent my passenger side front rim it didn't hurt the tire but on the road you can feel a wobble
So I figured that it's time for a new rim I found them on the internet but they were still about 60 bucks
I don't mind the look of the stock rims so I stopped by my local Honda dealer to see if they could get them any cheaper
They couldn't ...but while I was waiting looking around their inventory I noticed that they had a sale on quadboss coercion rims regularly 89.00 ea. For 40.00 so long story short I ended up buying 4 rims instead of 1
Haven't seen or heard anything about this brand but they looked cool and fit the look so just wondering if anyone has these or knows anything about them
Also does a car tire place mount sxs tires
Any input would be helpful View attachment 86227
Those are gonna look great. Any place with even hand tire tools can mount atv tires.

dls1966

dls1966

Mar 4, 2018
Kawkawlin Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I took the new rims to a local tire shop and for 10 bucks each I got the stock tires swapped over to my new rims and after 4 trips to 3 different auto parts stores I finally got them on my pioneer and I think they look great
Its like the cherry on top of the sundae they really set the little 500 off
Time to save up for the next investment probably a locking differential
20180908 170148
20180908 170223
20180908 170233

gullyjumper

gullyjumper

Sep 30, 2016
cookeville tn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Great price and they really look good on your machine.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!