P500 700 wheels on a 520

J

Janesy

Mar 15, 2021
Ontario
Ownership

1. 500
Didnt want anything too flashy, and didnt want to mess with offset.
Stock wheels from a pioneer 700 direct bolt on. Added EFX Motoclaw 26x11x12 and 26x9x12. Mainly because at the time it was the only tire availble thanks to covid. But turns out they are a great thick tough tire, which us exactly what I need. They shake pretty good, Im not sure id recommend these tires if you want a smooth ride on pavement. Butthis boke spends 95% of its time in 2nd gear crawling shield, loose rock and roots for Bear hunting, so sidewall is my main concern. And they seem to excel at that so all is good.

Ive got a locker, a winch to install and a bunch of rattle to chase down Nd this one is being left alone.

UDbMXZy
KRZdZQR

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Looks really good.

as far as rattles, I get a lot of squeaks from the bed release area. I put some grease in that area and it seem to quiet things down a little bit. When I got mine, the dealer didn’t put in the two bolts were at the rollover protection system comes down and meets the rest of the frame right behind the driver and passenger. That made a ton of noise. I also had missing bolts on my skid plate that made a lot of noise.

J

Janesy

Mar 15, 2021
Ontario
Ownership

1. 500
Looks really good.

as far as rattles, I get a lot of squeaks from the bed release area. I put some grease in that area and it seem to quiet things down a little bit. When I got mine, the dealer didn’t put in the two bolts were at the rollover protection system comes down and meets the rest of the frame right behind the driver and passenger. That made a ton of noise. I also had missing bolts on my skid plate that made a lot of noise.
Thanks!

Yes the bed area has finally started squeeking, the front end has a bit of a squeek from one of th A arms and ive got an exhaust noise as I posted in another area of the forum. Just a year old now thats all.
I do enjoy this Sxs tho. Its pretty cool

N

NeHunter13

Jan 3, 2022
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 520
Looks really good.

Rob,

My bed did the same thing. I think I found a fix for this. You have to grind off a little bit of the hook so it doesn't make contact with the backside of the latch. I think I'll make a quick post on this so others can see it and find it.

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Rob,

My bed did the same thing. I think I found a fix for this. You have to grind off a little bit of the hook so it doesn't make contact with the backside of the latch. I think I'll make a quick post on this so others can see it and find it.
Thanks! I saw your post earlier in the other thread. I'm going to take a look and see if mine has wear on it I can spot to see if that is the culprit.

Rob

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!