Best riding areas near Bisbee, Arizona

Doogle

Doogle

Nov 30, 2020
Surprise,Az Cincinnati,OH
Ownership

1. Talon R
My wife and I are going to Bisbee, Arizona for a couple days. I have ONx maps downloaded for the wider area. Could someone recommend which area I should explore there? I prefer more technical areas. My wife doesn't. So, something in-between or limited ride of good stuff. We will be leaving Tuesday morning. Also, would I need any permits other than the Off Road and Arizona stickers I already have?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
There's a couple of AZ SxS/atv facebook groups where you can probably get the best answers. The rider planet site may have something as well.

Reactions: Doogle
Doogle

Doogle

Nov 30, 2020
Surprise,Az Cincinnati,OH
Ownership

1. Talon R
There's a couple of AZ SxS/atv facebook groups where you can probably get the best answers. The rider planet site may have something as well.
I didn't think about FB group. I'll give them a try. Not sure how much riding she will endure. Temps look like 26-49 degrees.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!