Riding in Utah

M

Michael53

Dec 13, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Hey guys, I spent a lot on time in southern Utah in my 20’s back in mid 70’s. Loved it. I’ve spoken so highly about the beauty and amazing wonderment to my wife that now we are retired and have a UTV, she wants to go- like now. So where is a good place to centralize where we can enjoy nice easy trails- nothing crazy as she doesn’t like that. We plan to spend a week in and around southern Utah. Please advise. Easy was never my forte so need advice.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
This is a great place, spent 3 weeks there in 2012 and the club was there in 2018.

I highly recommend an Android tablet with GPS tracks. For a complete solution, recommend Lifetime Trail Maps:

Paiute Trail system:

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Last edited:
A

a94cobra

Dec 28, 2021
TX
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
can't ride your side x side there, but suggest a day trip through Bryce Canyon if get close.
But you can ride around Bryce. Tons of trails there. Just not IN the national park. But there is a trail head right at Ruby's Inn. Have several hotels and an RV park. We just got back from there last week. Such a great place to ride.

MOAB:
Porcupine Rim
Hell's Revenge
Rusty Nail
Poison Spider
Kane's Creek
Hurrah Pass
Fins and Things

Pink Corral Sand Dunes
Peekaboo
Sand Hollow

All around Richfield area on hwy 89

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and CID

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!