9 days riding the Oregon Dunes

Sledder

Sledder

May 8, 2022
Washington Stat
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
My Neighbor and I rode 6 days at Winchester Bay, 1 day at Coos Bay, and 2 days at Florence.
Had great weather, the wind would blow so most of the time we had smooth sand.

Because the sand had been sucking up the nightly moisture traction was great. Winchester and Florence were my favorite. Coos Bay was busy even though we were there on a Thursday.

Almost all the pictures are from Winchester Bay.

Sledder

Sledder

May 8, 2022
Washington Stat
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
Beautiful area
Thank you for sharing pics

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Thanks and thanks everyone the likes, I really enjoy this forum. I have ordered a Maverick R X rs with Smart-Shox but I'm really thinking about keeping the Talon. I've been a back country snowmobiler for over 50 years and have always had a backup sled so if I had a failure (which with Polaris and Ski Doo breakdowns are common) I wouldn't miss out on the fun.

I'm seriously thinking about keeping the Talon because I have a feeling I'm going to need a backup.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks and thanks everyone the likes, I really enjoy this forum. I have ordered a Maverick R X rs with Smart-Shox but I'm really thinking about keeping the Talon. I've been a back country snowmobiler for over 50 years and have always had a backup sled so if I had a failure (which with Polaris and Ski Doo breakdowns are common) I wouldn't miss out on the fun.

I'm seriously thinking about keeping the Talon because I have a feeling I'm going to need a backup.
I explore the backcountry alone, either the high country in the summer or desert in the spring and fall, I CANNOT have a failure. The Talon isn't perfect but it's reliable (so far and knock on wood). Keep the Talon. :cool:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!