P1000 BFG all-terrain tires/ Street tires and wheels

DoubleJRanch

DoubleJRanch

Apr 27, 2016
Frisco, Texas
I have seen other SXS's running what I call street tires or off-road truck tires and wanted to see about doing the same. I use the SXS as my neighborhood vehicle as well as at our ranch and wanted to run a BFG all terrain or BFG Mud Terrain type tire on a 15 inch wheel. Anyone doing this and if so what size wheel and tire are you running and do you have to do a lift.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
wilson111

wilson111

Jun 11, 2015
SC
I have seen other SXS's running what I call street tires or off-road truck tires and wanted to see about doing the same. I use the SXS as my neighborhood vehicle as well as at our ranch and wanted to run a BFG all terrain or BFG Mud Terrain type tire on a 15 inch wheel. Anyone doing this and if so what size wheel and tire are you running and do you have to do a lift.
BF Goodrich actually makes a utv tire that looks like their truck mud terrain tire.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
I'm not running BFGs, but I bought 235/75r15 Nankang Mudstar (knock off maxxis buckshots) I love them, they measure 28" x 9ish wide and you can run them stock. I bought STI HD4 15x7 wheels with 5+2 offset. they stick out a little in the front and are flush in the rear.

Check out this thread P1000 - Light Truck Tires??? There are several pictures of my rig in there. Also Mine is lifted.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!