72EF1723 52E6 468B B641 B2F7B8C57E9B
72EF1723 52E6 468B B641 B2F7B8C57E9B

Worrom1

Worrom1

Aug 9, 2020
Fallon nevada
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I like your dogs , we have 2 Healers that go trail riding with us my wife puts up the rear nets and adds dog beds in the rear seats they love it, my little blue girl dog will jump in it any time a door is open, she thinks its hers
our dogs are the same,i built a couple of platforms that fit the same height as the rear seats, put some 2"foam and a thick blanket in the back for them. the platforms where easy to build four small hinges and some plywood, i can send you a pick of them and dimensions if your are interested in building your own. thanks, big creek is a wonderful place, i brought our 5th wheel back this weekend we have a spot in town we leave it there for the summer

Reactions: crewcabrob
J

jpgrifles

Mar 28, 2021
Bakersfield Ca
Ownership

1. Talon X4
our dogs are the same,i built a couple of platforms that fit the same height as the rear seats, put some 2"foam and a thick blanket in the back for them. the platforms where easy to build four small hinges and some plywood, i can send you a pick of them and dimensions if your are interested in building your own. thanks, big creek is a wonderful place, i brought our 5th wheel back this weekend we have a spot in town we leave it there for the summer
Hey Worrom1:
I told my wife about your offer of photos an dimensions because she is the wood worker here, she's been thinking about some sort of platform and would very much like to see your work.
Thank you

Worrom1

Worrom1

Aug 9, 2020
Fallon nevada
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Hey Worrom1:
I told my wife about your offer of photos an dimensions because she is the wood worker here, she's been thinking about some sort of platform and would very much like to see your work.
Thank you
I’ll get them to you tomorrow

Worrom1

Worrom1

Aug 9, 2020
Fallon nevada
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I’ll get them to you tomorrow. i used 3/4" plywood, top measures 20"wide X 10 3/4" deep. leg measures 14 1/2" long 11" wide. the hinges are 2" a piece of gorilla tape on the edge to keep the splinters off the seat. put a piece of 2" foam on top of these to match the seat height then a thick blanket of the top of it all. cheap and easy works good for us. u still have storage underneath. hope it will help with the furry children.

IMG 0156
IMG 0155
IMG 0153

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!