P1000 Big Gun EXO???

fordraptor

fordraptor

Dec 19, 2015
WV
Anybody tried one yet????? 1st exhaust I've seen out there.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I haven't heard of it until now, let alone seen one. As far as the aftermarket exhausts systems IMHO, leave them for the race tracks. The increased noise just annoys others on the trails, if you are truly serious about going faster upgrade the suspension first, it has plenty of power and speed from the factory that exceeds the shocks ability to handle terrain as it is. However if loud pipes make you think you are going faster have at it, that extra 1/100 of a second gain 0-40 still don't let you outrun the speed of the sound it will make.

amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I heard one in a video on one of the Facebook groups and it sounds pretty good, but wouldn't do too well in the deer woods.

Steve3432

Steve3432

Feb 17, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some of my friends have ran big gun on atvs and I have seen them fall apart so personal opinion I would wait for others lol I have a hmf utility series on my pioneer 1k and it has a really good sound to it. I definately won't be changing to anything else.

Reactions: fordraptor
fordraptor

fordraptor

Dec 19, 2015
WV
Some of my friends have ran big gun on atvs and I have seen them fall apart so personal opinion I would wait for others lol I have a hmf utility series on my pioneer 1k and it has a really good sound to it. I definately won't be changing to anything else.
I have used HMF on atvs and had good luck. Thanks

Reactions: Steve3432
S

slowandeasy

Jun 29, 2015
Palm Bay, FL
i completely destroyed 2 big gun's on my big red 700. once i changed over to the FMF, never had to dink with it again.

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have been taking measurements and will be pulling the trigger soon on a magnaflow muffler pending I can get the bend radius correct.

S

slowandeasy

Jun 29, 2015
Palm Bay, FL
so last night i removed the factory exhaust so i could weld in a bung for the O2 sensor for my autotune. i think you'll find there is a lot of room up under there that you could run it right out the back..... just FYI.

oh yea, have fun removing the factory exhaust. the two flange bolts are hard to get an impact on. i had to use about 2ft of extensions. also the rubber hangars..... yea someone had a real hard on for them. there's one by the flange, four up top of the muffler and 2 on the bottom. LOL i lost probably and hour of time just wrestling with them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!