Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Here is a lift kit from SuperAtv.com. It is right in line with the wallet at $105. It is a easy bolt on system that can increase the ground clearence by 2" on average. Add that with a Big Red Big Wheel kit and you are pushing extreme. This is perfect for about any type of riding from trails, farm, hills, mud and sand.
Check out it out herefor more info.

Features
Front and Rear Lift
Zinc Plated for Extreme Durability
Room for Larger Tires
Improved Handling
Complete with all necessary hardware and easy-to-follow instructions

C

ckamp52

Dec 30, 2013
here is another kit that was not included on that thread...im new here so this may be a dumb question but do we have a site sponsor that sells these things so we could support them? thanks

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
ckamp52,
Welcome to the community. Hope to be able to help you however I can.
With the Big Red coming to a close, It will become harder to find suppliers keeping these accessories in stock. I looked at SuperATV's page and they no longer list this part for sale.
Your best bet would be to contact them here [email protected] and ask.
Or give them a call - T: 812.574.7777

C

ckamp52

Dec 30, 2013
Thank you. I sent them an email earlier today after I did the same. I really liked the pioneer and almost got one but came across a deal on a big red I couldn't turn down

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!