Big Red Transmission Slipping

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
seriously i have no idea what im talking about lol ok u got me i dont even know where the oil goes o_O

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
do u think factory labeled oils are really factory made oils? Do u thinks Mobil 1 only can be bought in a mobil 1 bottle? Do u think Harleys are still made in america? On and on with everything these days!! the truth is if u don't know exactly what is going on today u might not know anything at all and for sure whats true today with manufactures might not be true tomorrow!!! Literally

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I totally agree with u jak9922 good oils will get u far!! I say find a good quality oil and stick with it! And like jack said all oils aren't motorcycle oils

Reactions: jak9922
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And the question still stands. OP did the oil change help?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!