• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Big Red UTV reverse override rev limiter!

Discussion in 'Big Red Accessories and Modifications' started by atv, Feb 13, 2013.

1. atv

atv New Member

Ownership:
    Big Red
    Does anyone know how to do the reverse override on the Big Red? I would think the one for the Rincon would work but the guys that make the plug-n-play Rincon reverse override says that it is different somehow!
    Anyone tried to do this yet with successes?

2. test

test New Member
    Vendor

Maybe the one that www.2faroffroad.com sales can be altered to work with the big reds! can't be that big of a difference.

3. Hondasxs

Hondasxs Club Founder
    Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Member Supporting Member Club Contributor

Ownership:
    1000-5
    Yes, 2FarOffRoad is working on a Plug-n-Play reverse override for the Big Red.
    It will work just like the Rincon one. They should have the first prototype ready this week.
    I will keep u updated as much as I can.