Bilge Fan switch

ChiefsKingdom

ChiefsKingdom

May 20, 2020
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First time posting. Love this site, it has helped me discover the different things you can add to a stock SXS.

I have a 19 1000-5 LE. Build nearly complete(aside from future tire upgrade).

I installed 2 bilge fans under seat, I wired them together and ran wires to a 4 PIN 3 way Rocker Switch in my gang of switches. I found a switch that matches the rest of my switches, that is On-Off-On. I was hoping to have one on be the engine fan, the other on to reverse the fan for winter.
It does not work. For the life of me I can not figure this out. Is it not possible with a 3 way 4 pin. It seemed pretty straight forward. Any tips on a switch, or how to wire the one I got?

Reactions: Isaiah and BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If one is facing forward and one backwards wouldn't it work ? I did single fan with this switch pain in the ass to wire but works well

Screenshot 2017 07 06 22 26 45

Reactions: ChiefsKingdom
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First time posting. Love this site, it has helped me discover the different things you can add to a stock SXS.

I have a 19 1000-5 LE. Build nearly complete(aside from future tire upgrade).

I installed 2 bilge fans under seat, I wired them together and ran wires to a 4 PIN 3 way Rocker Switch in my gang of switches. I found a switch that matches the rest of my switches, that is On-Off-On. I was hoping to have one on be the engine fan, the other on to reverse the fan for winter.
It does not work. For the life of me I can not figure this out. Is it not possible with a 3 way 4 pin. It seemed pretty straight forward. Any tips on a switch, or how to wire the one I got?

Reactions: ChiefsKingdom

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!