Black Friday Deal Listing.... Post them up!

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where do you guys buy the under seat heat shield kit for p-1000
Send me PM for 15% off eBay prices. Tag me in the post to make sure I get the PM. The 15% is applied with direct payment using PayPal, Venmo or Facebook pay. This is the kit thousands of members have used. Includes everything needed to extend all 6 vents with black tubing. No sourcing out parts or multiple trips to the hardware. This includes first class USPS shipping. Instructions and tracking will be emailed. For faster shipping please Inquire it’s $3 extra

Screen shot Reviews on my page in the feed

https://m.facebook.com/Hondapioneer1000seatheatsolutions/

Vent extension kit without filters recommended for 5 seater. Filters not needed your preference. Simple hour install. Great piece of mind knowing your covered.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 & Talon Vent Ext. Kit Without filters | eBay

With filters recommended for 3 seater pioneers and the Talon unless you drill three 1/4” holes to put the ends of the tubing into. If you don’t mud you can use the kit without filters and simply turn the ends down 90 degrees.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 & Talon Vent Ext. Kit. With filters | eBay

Both heat shields and vent kits package without filters

Honda Pioneer 1000-5&3 Heat Shield's 1&2 + Vent Extension Package Without Filter | eBay

With filters

Honda Pioneer 1000-5&3 Heat Shield's 1&2 + Vent Extension Package With Filters | eBay

Just heat shields. This material is construction grade material very thick 5/16” and durable. Fire class 1 rating

Honda Pioneer 1000-5 & 3 Seat heat Shield Part 1 and part 2 | eBay

advertisement
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If anyone is interested, Adobe has their creative cloud for $29.99 a month on sale for black Friday.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Anyone see any deals on new shocks for the P1k5? Looking at Fox or Walker Evans.
Follow the instructions in this thread - I ordered the Fox QS3's a couple weeks back for $1,383 OTD delivered. Still waiting on them, as the fronts are on backorder, but they will eventually get here.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Follow the instructions in this thread - I ordered the Fox QS3's a couple weeks back for $1,383 OTD delivered. Still waiting on them, as the fronts are on backorder, but they will eventually get here.
Dang. When I ordered mine it said Dec 1 to 6 for delivery. I guess we'll see

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Dang. When I ordered mine it said Dec 1 to 6 for delivery. I guess we'll see
Ordered mine 11/9. Original delivery date was estimated to be 11/19 to 11/24.

On 11/17, I got an email telling me the fronts were on B/O

Swapped a few emails with Allen @ Ron Ayers who told me the fronts have been taking 2+ weeks to come in once on back order, but they have no control over when they get there.

It's been 16 days since my order and 7 days since I got the backorder email.

I'm not sweating it, as they'll eventually get here (they have my rear shocks there already and are just waiting on the fronts to come in) and I have plenty of other things to get done.

He said I was welcome to cancel the order without any restocking fee, but I said I would wait.

Allen gave me the name of a dealer in California that has like 10 sets of fronts, but I'm not paying the extra $400+ just to get them now.

Pilotadam

Pilotadam

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2019
Pell City, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks Scoop! Just ordered them. Now to order some single rate springs to put on them to help carry all my accessories to get my ground clearance back. Everyone on this site does not help my bank account.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!