P500 Blood on the machine , it's broke in now....Deer season

snide686

snide686

Oct 12, 2015
IOWA
Now go easy on the rack size boys :(...The big one at the rear is my son's first deer kill plus the farmer said and I quote " kill them bastards they are ruining my trees" haha. Anyway the pictures ( I can't get the video to load :mad: ) do not do this trip justice. The level B road was narly and I matched rut to rut with a Can am UTV whatever it's called the entire 3/4 of a mile one way multiple times (not to mention muddy bean and corn fields ) . I had to text the Can am owner where the trucks were parked Sunday night and tell him to bring the "Donkey" to get a deer out and when he pulls up in the Honda he says "this thing is fun as hell to drive " .These things are beasts , I'm so glad I bought it.............

IMAG0836 IMAG0841 1 VIDEO0064  000000001

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
Now go easy on the rack size boys :(...The big one at the rear is my son's first deer kill plus the farmer said and I quote " kill them bastards they are ruining my trees" haha. Anyway the pictures ( I can't get the video to load :mad: ) do not do this trip justice. The level B road was narly and I matched rut to rut with a Can am UTV whatever it's called the entire 3/4 of a mile one way multiple times (not to mention muddy bean and corn fields ) . I had to text the Can am owner where the trucks were parked Sunday night and tell him to bring the "Donkey" to get a deer out and when he pulls up in the Honda he says "this thing is fun as hell to drive " .These things are beasts , I'm so glad I bought it.............
Congratulations. What state are you hunting? P500s are unbelievable.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!