• Start date
L

lakeannawilliams

Sep 2, 2022
Louisa, virginia
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 700-4
We just bought a used 2020 1000-5 Limited. Body panels are very beat up. Bike is the limited green but would like to change to white. Looks like Honda didn't have white in 2020 but the 2021 1000-5 deluxe did come in white. We are wondering if the body panels for a 2021 1000-5 deluxe would be interchangeable with 2020 1000-5 Limited. Also, any suggestions about where to get the body panels would be helpful too!

TIA

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We just bought a used 2020 1000-5 Limited
First things first, Welcome from Michigan.
we have a unwritten requirement when people first post. Its called..
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

So do you have a SXS or a Bike?
If you have a SXS, The panels are interchangeable from 16’-21’
If you have a Bike, sorry cant help ya 🤣 🥳

L

lakeannawilliams

Sep 2, 2022
Louisa, virginia
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 700-4
First things first, Welcome from Michigan.
we have a unwritten requirement when people first post. Its called..
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

So do you have a SXS or a Bike?
If you have a SXS, The panels are interchangeable from 16’-21’
If you have a Bike, sorry cant help ya 🤣 🥳
Thanks for the helpful info. Hopefully this rights my wrong for not including a pic! Won't happen again. Thank you!

PXL 20221006 200638543MP

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks for the helpful info. Hopefully this rights my wrong for not including a pic! Won't happen again. Thank you!

View attachment 358002
Haha thanks for playin with our kind barter! I like that green. Is it that bad? Dosnt seem that bad from the pics, like what your get trail riding in tight spaces. If get some decals if u bothers you. I think they made that particular green one year. So u have a somewhat rare machine

L

lakeannawilliams

Sep 2, 2022
Louisa, virginia
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 700-4
The trail riding scratches are not a problem but they hauled it in a toy hauler with motocross bikes. Got serious handlebar gouges on most of the panels. I think we are going to go with white panels. Some seem to have long lead times. Would love to hear suggestions for places to get replacement panels.

Thanks

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The trail riding scratches are not a problem but they hauled it in a toy hauler with motocross bikes. Got serious handlebar gouges on most of the panels. I think we are going to go with white panels. Some seem to have long lead times. Would love to hear suggestions for places to get replacement panels.

Thanks
Why does it have to be White! 🤣 JK

Try the search up top For places to get panels. Theres been quite a few threads on it. so many That I personally cant remember what were the best places. But I can tell u cuz of the the ChiComs and there secrate war with the murder virus, leave time has been hell with panels. Your most likely to get red before anything else. Maybe get a wrap for the ones you have🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Smittyp and JenElio
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The search is your friend. this site hasnt been on for almost 10yrs just talking about mud 🤣 🥳
heres one that has some places. Ill let u find the rest of them.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!