Rough country bumper panels

541pioneer

541pioneer

Sep 9, 2020
Eastern oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey guys, curious who has the rough country bumper panels? If so, how you like them? And how do they bolt up? How are the lights? Trying to decide if I want to buy the panels or fab up my own like I saw someone else did on here, and put some spots instead of the slimline floods.

Reactions: Isaiah
DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey guys, curious who has the rough country bumper panels? If so, how you like them? And how do they bolt up? How are the lights? Trying to decide if I want to buy the panels or fab up my own like I saw someone else did on here, and put some spots instead of the slimline floods.
I have the panels but they have been sitting on my work bench for 3 weeks I’m hoping I can install them this weekend I’ve been knee deep in a bathroom remodel. Im hooking mine up to the high beam harness. I also got there 2 10” light bar kit that mounts above the winch. If I get it don’t this weekend I will let you know how they work/install.

541pioneer

541pioneer

Sep 9, 2020
Eastern oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the panels but they have been sitting on my work bench for 3 weeks I’m hoping I can install them this weekend I’ve been knee deep in a bathroom remodel. Im hooking mine up to the high beam harness. I also got there 2 10” light bar kit that mounts above the winch. If I get it don’t this weekend I will let you know how they work/install.

Awesome, thanks! that’s the exact setup I was looking at and possibly the rear light bar that mounts above the exhaust!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome, thanks! that’s the exact setup I was looking at and possibly the rear light bar that mounts above the exhaust!
I’d buy the backup lights from the club store personally. They mount up high where you’re less likely to damage them.

Honda Pioneer 1000 Auto Reverse Light
Honda Pioneer 1000 Back up lights
Honda Pioneer 1000 Auto Reverse Light Dash Switch

541pioneer

541pioneer

Sep 9, 2020
Eastern oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’d buy the backup lights from the club store personally. They mount up high where you’re less likely to damage them.

Honda Pioneer 1000 Auto Reverse Light
Honda Pioneer 1000 Back up lights
Honda Pioneer 1000 Auto Reverse Light Dash Switch

I thought about those, I am for sure going to get the 3-way reverse light harness and the harness that taps into the high beams for some small lights up front. Only problem I have is I have the SATV roof and flip up back window as well, so I can’t get to my rollcage to mount them, unless I just drilled into the top part of the back window and mounted it there I guess 🤔

DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok I finally put on the rough country bumper panels a d the twin light bar the goes just above the fair lead. I like it so far. Just the bumper panels aren’t real bright but the combo is very good. Get a nutsert tool it will save you some frustration, and also get a good step bit so you can massage the factory hole size a bit in the bumper panels. The washers will cover it up. I tied it in to one of the club store high beam harnesses. Black wires goes to black ground. Blue wires goes to red hot white wires get taped up. I hope this helps.

7A8E30A0 1ABB 4C99 A2E4 4BBDCA54922E 862FC0EF AD24 4959 BB88 68B7CDD7D051

T

Teamkrieg

May 19, 2021
Jefferson City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok I finally put on the rough country bumper panels a d the twin light bar the goes just above the fair lead. I like it so far. Just the bumper panels aren’t real bright but the combo is very good. Get a nutsert tool it will save you some frustration, and also get a good step bit so you can massage the factory hole size a bit in the bumper panels. The washers will cover it up. I tied it in to one of the club store high beam harnesses. Black wires goes to black ground. Blue wires goes to red hot white wires get taped up. I hope this helps.

View attachment 260469 View attachment 260470
Just curious what winch mount you are using? I bought a badland zxr 5000 and cant decide between kfi and satv, not using a snow plow or anything. Also what fairlead is that you are using and where did you get those shackles? Looks good!!

Reactions: Smitty335
DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just curious what winch mount you are using? I bought a badland zxr 5000 and cant decide between kfi and satv, not using a snow plow or anything. Also what fairlead is that you are using and where did you get those shackles? Looks good!!
I have the kfi winch mount. My fairlead can with my winch it’s from rough country. The actual shackles came from Amazon and the mounting point for them can from eBay. I painted the mounting point and also put a piece of plate behind them so the bolts won’t pull through.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!