P700m2 Bolt thread/pitch?

GSPKurt

GSPKurt

Apr 10, 2015
Trenton, Florida
www.flaguns.com
I want to attach rear lights to where the rear bumper would be. The holes are threaded, and a 3/8 bolt will start but only a couple threads before it binds. Is this metric? Does anyone know what size/pitch? Thanks in advance.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yes it is metric, I believe it is a 10mm x 1.5mm thread pitch. You should have some other bolts in that area you may be able to remove and test threading it in to make sure they thread in there just to be absolutely certain.

Reactions: GSPKurt
GSPKurt

GSPKurt

Apr 10, 2015
Trenton, Florida
www.flaguns.com
Yes it is metric, I believe it is a 10mm x 1.5mm thread pitch. You should have some other bolts in that area you may be able to remove and test threading it in to make sure they thread in there just to be absolutely certain.

Thanks. I will get a couple from Ace to test fit. Much appreciated.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Glad to help. Post up how your light project turns out when finished. Include PICS :)

Reactions: GSPKurt