P500 Bought a barely used 2018 P500

SC_Dale

SC_Dale

Apr 28, 2020
Iowa
Ownership

1. 500
Picked up my first SxS on Friday after looking for over a month and missing out on a few "deals". I found this used 2018 P500 at a local dealer. It had 45 miles on it. The story goes that an older gentleman bought it plow his drive and do odd jobs around his place. Then decided that he didn't want to be out in the cold, so he sold the blade off it, then later decided that he still didn't use it enough to keep. He had it outfitted nicely with the Honda roof, windshield, box and Warn winch. It even came with a yard cart to pull behind it.

When I went to buy it, it found that he even had power steering added to it that wasn't advertised, bonus! I bought a used Denali snow blade yesterday off Craigslist and got it installed.

Anyway, I've been lurking around the forum for a while, just thought I'd say hi and thanks for all the good info that helped me make my decision!
IMG 4705

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State 😎

That is the same plow I have on my P500 👍🏼

#NTC

Reactions: Isaiah
B

Bruce4795

Dec 12, 2018
Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Picked up my first SxS on Friday after looking for over a month and missing out on a few "deals". I found this used 2018 P500 at a local dealer. It had 45 miles on it. The story goes that an older gentleman bought it plow his drive and do odd jobs around his place. Then decided that he didn't want to be out in the cold, so he sold the blade off it, then later decided that he still didn't use it enough to keep. He had it outfitted nicely with the Honda roof, windshield, box and Warn winch. It even came with a yard cart to pull behind it.

When I went to buy it, it found that he even had power steering added to it that wasn't advertised, bonus! I bought a used Denali snow blade yesterday off Craigslist and got it installed.

Anyway, I've been lurking around the forum for a while, just thought I'd say hi and thanks for all the good info that helped me make my decision!
View attachment 203074
You did great! Welcome to the club!

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma, and welcome. Sounds like a great find! 👍

Reactions: SC_Dale
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum from Canton, OH
#NTC

Reactions: SC_Dale

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!