Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2023
Texas
Ownership

1. 520
Woohoo! Congratulations! I remember the day when I got that call too! :D
Please update with pics!

Mike
Here you go. Traditional Honda Red which is my first choice so got lucky. I am OK with the matte panels as I think they might not show scratches like the gloss version.

2023 P520

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Here you go. Traditional Honda Red which is my first choice so got lucky. I am OK with the matte panels as I think they might not show scratches like the gloss version.

View attachment 381045
Nice buggy!
good luck with less scratches with matt finish. Ive found it shows more

C2Corvette1

C2Corvette1

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2023
Texas
Ownership

1. 520
I have been reading about the "noise issue" with the 500/520 and out of curiosity had the technician do a 30 mph drive-by. I was happy see (hear) that it was very reasonably quiet. I was looking for gear whine and heard none. Slightly farty exhaust but that was it. I do have all the usual sound suppression stuff on hand now, but looks to me like not the issue I was expecting, and still useful to get interior noise level at a minimum.

The "drive by" noise level is important to me as when home we will be using it as a local neighborhood vehicle on 35 mph streets. When we are offroad not quite as important.

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 381045
Congrats! I really like they have add the colored side panels. I am hoping to see one in Sandstone soon.

R

Rdrcr

Aug 16, 2022
WA
Ownership

1. 520
I have been reading about the "noise issue" with the 500/520 and out of curiosity had the technician do a 30 mph drive-by. I was happy see (hear) that it was very reasonably quiet. I was looking for gear whine and heard none. Slightly farty exhaust but that was it. I do have all the usual sound suppression stuff on hand now, but looks to me like not the issue I was expecting, and still useful to get interior noise level at a minimum.

The "drive by" noise level is important to me as when home we will be using it as a local neighborhood vehicle on 35 mph streets. When we are offroad not quite as important.
They get noisy “inside” when you add a roof and windshield.

Mike

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
They get noisy “inside” when you add a roof and windshield.

Mike
Agree, a rubber Quick-shield mat under/behind the seat as sold by forum member @trigger is recommended @C2Corvette1 .
Enjoy that fine looking P520!

C2Corvette1

C2Corvette1

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2023
Texas
Ownership

1. 520
Agree, a rubber Quick-shield mat under/behind the seat as sold by forum member @trigger is recommended @C2Corvette1 .
Enjoy that fine looking P520!

I have that ready to install thanks to info on this forum. Also thanks to this forum:

Honda roof
Glass windshield with wiper and ceramic UV blocking tint film
Nerf Bars
Rear bumper
Turn signal kit
Mirrors
Primary gearset to reduce cruising RPM
Additional acoustic sound dampening
15"x 7.5" polished aluminum wheels (tires TBD, but probably Blizzaks) for snow and ice on pavement, but mostly daily pavement driving. Saving stock wheels and tires for easy offroading in Colorado

and on the shelf to experiment with.....
Honda 450R muffler and headpipe plus stainless exhaust tubing to fit in series with P520 silencer

Buckaroo41

Buckaroo41

Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2022
South of Heaven West of Hell
Ownership

1. 520

View attachment 381045
Wasn't too crazy about the change in the panels, but its starting to grow on me. Just received an email from our local dealer, who told me the 2023s will start shipping in May. I placed my order for a new Pioneer 520 on March 18 2022. Sucks to live in Chinada.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!