Brand new

S

Shaggy

May 19, 2017
Pasadena mad
Ownership

1. 500
Hello
I am a brand new member that just last week (5/15) purchased a new 2017 p5 I have not even took delivery of it yet. With not ever getting the opportunity to drive it before I purchased it I was a little concerned with it being under 500cc. But after reading multiple post on the forum and learning the potential of the machine it sound like it is exactly what I was looking for.
All of the experience on here has really helped reassure me I made the right choice.
Thanks

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hello
I am a brand new member that just last week (5/15) purchased a new 2017 p5 I have not even took delivery of it yet. With not ever getting the opportunity to drive it before I purchased it I was a little concerned with it being under 500cc. But after reading multiple post on the forum and learning the potential of the machine it sound like it is exactly what I was looking for.
All of the experience on here has really helped reassure me I made the right choice.
Thanks
Congratulations on the new P5, and welcome to the club. You will really like the flexibility of the 500.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum. Don't own a 500 but I've seen enough in action to know they are a very capable sxs.

Reactions: Shaggy and trigger
S

Shaggy

May 19, 2017
Pasadena mad
Ownership

1. 500
I am definitely comfy with the 50" size it has to be able to fit in the bed of my pick up. We do a fairly good amount of camping/riding trips and need to still be able to tow the camper.
It's first outting is June 15 to brimstone and we go to trail fest at hatfield once a year.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome aboard. Great bunch of info around here.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
S

Shaggy

May 19, 2017
Pasadena mad
Ownership

1. 500
IMG 3894 Got the new p5 home and this thing is pretty neat. The trans is definitely different. I believe it will make the hole sxs experience a little more fun. Although with me not being use to it I do have to do a little thinking about what I am doing especially when in the tight trails. I can not wait to get it out and really stretch its legs.

Thanks! guys for helping me make what I feel was a great choice in machine

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You're going to like it!!!!!!

Reactions: Shaggy
sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I am definitely comfy with the 50" size it has to be able to fit in the bed of my pick up. We do a fairly good amount of camping/riding trips and need to still be able to tow the camper.
It's first outting is June 15 to brimstone and we go to trail fest at hatfield once a year.
That gives you some time to put some accessories on it like a winch.

J

JTW

I highly recommend the Husky tool box and strong made basket combo! I really miss that about my p5!

Reactions: Shaggy
S

Shaggy

May 19, 2017
Pasadena mad
Ownership

1. 500
I highly recommend the Husky tool box and strong made basket combo! I really miss that about my p5!
Where do I go about getting one.Is it made as a accessory for the p5,or is it Husky as in Home Depot brand?

S

Shaggy

May 19, 2017
Pasadena mad
Ownership

1. 500
The p5 itself I guess is just a down payment on all the accessories. But the fun part is making it your own. A winch,roof,box and rims and tires are diffenitly in its near future.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!