P1000 Broke in the ride this weekend

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500

What's the pucker factor on that maneuver?
Al

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Here is a picture from Saturday I pull the front tire up for a picture and while it was stopped posing it sank in enough to go over against the tree stump.
The boy that looks so glee full is thinking how much fun it will be to tell Mom about Dad. :)

Webmailnetinsnet

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Here is a picture from Saturday I pull the front tire up for a picture and while it was stopped posing it sank in enough to go over against the tree stump.
The boy that looks so glee full is thinking how much fun it will be to tell Mom about Dad. :)

View attachment 31602
How'd it happen?

advertisement
GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
How'd it happen?

The trail skirts the little dirt bank, I drove up on to get a picture of the front tire in the air I took it up until it was about balanced and while it was stopped sitting still posing for the picture it started going over I left off the brake so it coast backwards but it was sunk in the mud to far to roll back down and was over before I got it in reverse.
The only harm done was I had just about convinced my wife that the only way you can tip it over was doing high speed stupid stuff she took one look at the picture and that was out the window.
I was riding with two Poo poo fans and one new converting P5 owner.

Reactions: AKRider and sharp
gullyjumper

gullyjumper

Sep 30, 2016
cookeville tn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You ever think about taking up another hobby ? Just kidding...LOL

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!