Mbradley42

Mbradley42

Aug 22, 2020
Waynesville NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Hay now! There no need to get sore!
I was clearly only trying to help. You must have not hit the “Threadloom“
results? Thays takes you further back in dates and years Not just the most currant threads that might have the word “Bronco shocks” in it, those two threads came up right away In Threadloom results. I had seen and read a few post on them in the past, so i searched , found them and pasted then here to help you answer your question. Sorry my helping you with your quest wasnt sugarcoated the way you wanted and u got Butturt.
It will be ok.….
I wasn't butt hurt and when I said thank you I meant it, the search bar on here for me hasn't ever worked worth a phuck. But I'm all good on my side anyway I don't think the shocks are worth a damn from those threads so I'll put my money in something I know is good. And no need to apologize for being to the point I'm the same way I call it like I see it.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I wasn't butt hurt and when I said thank you I meant it, the search bar on here for me hasn't ever worked worth a phuck. But I'm all good on my side anyway I don't think the shocks are worth a damn from those threads so I'll put my money in something I know is good. And no need to apologize for being to the point I'm the same way I call it like I see it.
Right on 👍
point taken.

PS, Id buy Elkas or Fox’s If your going to spend money on some shocks. Do it once.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think @Jelewis80 had elkas on his P5 maybe he can give you some insight on how they worked for him.

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
I think @Jelewis80 had elkas on his P5 maybe he can give you some insight on how they worked for him.
It was a night and day difference from stock to Elkas stage 3 but the only thing I didn’t like was the price. I had them on all four corners and it costed right at $1800. I rode all over tackett creek with that p500 with Elkas on it and it would still throw ya around but I can’t imagine what my body would have felt like with the stock shocks on it .

Mbradley42

Mbradley42

Aug 22, 2020
Waynesville NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
It was a night and day difference from stock to Elkas stage 3 but the only thing I didn’t like was the price. I had them on all four corners and it costed right at $1800. I rode all over tackett creek with that p500 with Elkas on it and it would still throw ya around but I can’t imagine what my body would have felt like with the stock shocks on it .
Yeah the price is going to hurt I probably won't get the stage 3s but it'll definitely be elkas. That's my problem my body is feeling to much of the ride it needs to be a little better at least. And hell I forgot you had a 500 since you got the krx 😂

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah the price is going to hurt I probably won't get the stage 3s but it'll definitely be elkas. That's my problem my body is feeling to much of the ride it needs to be a little better at least. And hell I forgot you had a 500 since you got the krx 😂
Here’s a thought… instead of buying shocks for the P5… why don’t you buy a P1K that has better shocks already on it… it definitely rides better…

Mbradley42

Mbradley42

Aug 22, 2020
Waynesville NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Here’s a thought… instead of buying shocks for the P5… why don’t you buy a P1K that has better shocks already on it… it definitely rides better…
Yeah it's a thought but I just don't have the money at the time and I don't hate my 500 I have a locker on the way and some new shocks and I'll be happy till I can upgrade. But I'll have a 1000 one day.

Mbradley42

Mbradley42

Aug 22, 2020
Waynesville NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
🤔......no it ain't, you went and got a KRX!!!!😂😂 let's just hope MB has more dignity 😂😂😂 I don't think he drinks WC so there's hope
Yeah I'd probably buy a Honda I really like gparks 1000 I've rode s*** tons of miles in it and it's a goin son of a gun. And that's a negative on the white claw it's not for me😂😂😂

P

powerfitz

Nov 11, 2014
Well I sell the Bronco shocks for a distributor that I work for. Bronco isn’t a bad shock but more of a quick fix.
elka shocks are a high end shock that’s rebuildable in the long run And a quality 10x’s to bronco. That’s why u will be paying up front. I hope this helps!

Mbradley42

Mbradley42

Aug 22, 2020
Waynesville NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Well I sell the Bronco shocks for a distributor that I work for. Bronco isn’t a bad shock but more of a quick fix.
elka shocks are a high end shock that’s rebuildable in the long run And a quality 10x’s to bronco. That’s why u will be paying up front. I hope this helps!
I like the honesty i appreciate it man