P1000 Brush-hog attachment

M

McChickenPioneer

Mar 27, 2021
US of A
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Morning all

Looking to see if anyone has attempted to pull a brush hog or mower attachment with their rig. I have around 40+ acres and would like to groom the trail ways and small fields that have become overgrown. Not sure what to expect with Low speeds for long durations

Any advice is appreciated, thanks

Reactions: Lady01 and TxDoc
D

DDDonkey

Looked at these years ago but never pulled the trigger (3 acres), the have finish mowers or more of a bush hog type.

I now there are other brands this is just the one I was looking at.

Reactions: Lady01
Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Morning all

Looking to see if anyone has attempted to pull a brush hog or mower attachment with their rig. I have around 40+ acres and would like to groom the trail ways and small fields that have become overgrown. Not sure what to expect with Low speeds for long durations

Any advice is appreciated, thanks
Stay in Low and you shouldn't have any problems.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!