P1000 OEM Brush Guard + Plastic Skid Plates - Market?

KS Boy in GA

KS Boy in GA

Lifetime Member
Mar 1, 2021
Atlanta, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a '21 1000-5 that I added the aluminum skid plate package to, and a brush guard with winch. The dealer put them on when I bought it, and gave me the OEM brush guard and plastic skid plates. They are sitting in the garage.

Is there a market for these? I hate to toss them but I literally have no use for them.

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this is the wrong location for this question...

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a '21 1000-5 that I added the aluminum skid plate package to, and a brush guard with winch. The dealer put them on when I bought it, and gave me the OEM brush guard and plastic skid plates. They are sitting in the garage.

Is there a market for these? I hate to toss them but I literally have no use for them.

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this is the wrong location for this question...
I’d like to see a pic of the brush guard. I’m close to you in SE TN.

KS Boy in GA

KS Boy in GA

Lifetime Member
Mar 1, 2021
Atlanta, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is a pic of the bumper and winch mount...it is new, uninstalled at purchase.

IMG 9881

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The one in my profile pic is the LE version that I had them install...the one that came on it is the one above...so assume everyone already has one of those...and there isn't any demand...hence the post...
Exactly. Thanks for the clarification though. Thought it might be the LE version.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
The OEM 'skid plate' (and I use that description loosely) is about as useful as a screen door on a submarine. I kept mine after replacing it with a TA system, but the only time I "use" it is each time I cut a piece off of it to use on some project that needs a thin, flat piece of plastic. The brush guard may be of interest to someone who has crunched up their own and doesn't want to spend the coin on an aftermarket one.

KS Boy in GA

KS Boy in GA

Lifetime Member
Mar 1, 2021
Atlanta, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The OEM 'skid plate' (and I use that description loosely) is about as useful as a screen door on a submarine. I kept mine after replacing it with a TA system, but the only time I "use" it is each time I cut a piece off of it to use on some project that needs a thin, flat piece of plastic. The brush guard may be of interest to someone who has crunched up their own and doesn't want to spend the coin on an aftermarket one.
ROFL yeah once I found out it came with that I had them install the aluminum ones before I ever picked it up. I may just put it on the curb and let someone have it...trying to clean out the garage...

KS Boy in GA

KS Boy in GA

Lifetime Member
Mar 1, 2021
Atlanta, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Before I do that, if anyone wants these and will come to Atlanta to pick them up, you can have them. I am basically southwest of 285 & 400 a couple of miles...if no takers by the end of weekend, then Cousin Eddie gets them... :)

KS Boy in GA

KS Boy in GA

Lifetime Member
Mar 1, 2021
Atlanta, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you put things on the craigslist free section, they're gone same day. Just be prepared for aholes that ask you to hold it and such.

First come first serve
Yeah I will only put it on the curb with a first come first serve message, and say that I won't respond to messages...if you want it come get it, it's free, the service is consistent with the price!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!