lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
View attachment 264706who said having kids was a bad idea🍻
Hey!!
Thanks a bunch for the info. At the rate the PM is moving it may be another year before the border is open. Some Coors and bad snow storm in Homer, AK got me one of my kids...nothing else to do for a few days and 9 months later there he was. Funny how that works.

We'll see how this BS all works out but I'd like to get up and spend some time roaming about. I got both of my shots so if I bite someone they'll be OK.

Thanks again and stay in touch! Happy Easter!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
YOU TAKE THAT BACK! Unfollowed, blocked! *sits in bed crying*
It was cold, thats all that matters 🤣
I know you’re the bud man....😂😂

Reactions: Budman
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I know you’re the bud man....😂😂
Way back in the last century the PBR brewery South of Baltimore had Friday night "cook outs" in the parking lot with free beer. It was something like $5 to get in and a bunch of us went after work. I got thrown out for asking for a Bud...I thought it was funny....no sense of humor I suppose!!

Reactions: livefromthetree
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Way back in the last century the PBR brewery South of Baltimore had Friday night "cook outs" in the parking lot with free beer. It was something like $5 to get in and a bunch of us went after work. I got thrown out for asking for a Bud...I thought it was funny....no sense of humor I suppose!!
Lol, PBR’s got to be free. Was the cookout any good???

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!