Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Last time I tried to ride bull run I thought I would game the system and park on the Alabama side, I was told it was free.
@joeymt33 told me just pull in to the creek bed and turn around on the gravel.

Picture shows what I saw when I got there.
I knew he likes to ride in the water but this was a little bit much.
(now he's probably going to say it's not a problem for a ford)

@Delton s $5 parking seams really reasonable now.
View attachment 73910

Looking back on it now, we probably should’ve turned around in that creek versus what we put our trailers through going to the other place.

Reactions: sharp and lee
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Last time I tried to ride bull run I thought I would game the system and park on the Alabama side, I was told it was free.
@joeymt33 told me just pull in to the creek bed and turn around on the gravel.

Picture shows what I saw when I got there.
I knew he likes to ride in the water but this was a little bit much.
(now he's probably going to say it's not a problem for a ford)

@Delton s $5 parking seams really reasonable now.
View attachment 73910
@lee, We've ridded from the TN side to the AL side right there where you took the picture. But it's another 35-45 minutes I think by road to get around to that side from where we are. I'd just rather ride Coalmont.. Nice

Reactions: sharp and Koda
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
.........or Dodge, Toyota, Nissan, Honda; Even Mazda, Isuzu, Suzuki, Mahindra, and Mitsubishi would be ok, MAYBE even a LandRover truck....but not Chevy.
Nope. Chevy's make that turnaround just fine. It did make me nervous though so I got Joey to drive it for me. There are deeper holes in there and I knew he knew where they were.

Reactions: knuckledeep
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!