Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Joey that rzr will putt lol I was just playing on the hill..I'm with you with some upgraded 32s and 3 inch lift now..got more ground clearance..looking forward to riding with ya again
Soon as hunting season is over I'm ready!!

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
Tmitch09

Tmitch09

Jan 18, 2018
TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Soon as hunting season is over I'm ready!!

20180116 095735 20171207 072310

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Those hunt clubs will also have hunts for turkey season that we need to watch out for

Reactions: sharp and Yankee
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
I’m just a turkey eater. And I do agree that we need to get a ride going
I eat many things but I know u couldn't get away from the mud last weekend up there. I'd say sundayrider and tmitchell09 prob b interested. Dunno how to link the names to the accounts but I can relay the message

Tmitch09

Tmitch09

Jan 18, 2018
TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I eat many things but I know u couldn't get away from the mud last weekend up there. I'd say sundayrider and tmitchell09 prob b interested. Dunno how to link the names to the accounts but I can relay the message
Lol good job yankee

Reactions: sharp
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
I can’t wait! Maybe this time you can climb that hill without spinning out!
A Polaris product smoked a belt in that spot Sunday. Came in from TN side though. Guy that lives next to the community center let us park in his yard just gotta give him5$ in the mailbox. Buddy of mine been parking up the road at a campground. The community center is wanting 100$ for a year round pass and that's all they offer. Guy next door is the same one that takes up the money for the community center though so idk whats going on there

Tmitch09

Tmitch09

Jan 18, 2018
TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Just a little ribbing @Tmitch09. We can drag race next time we’re out.
Oh I know..no hard feelings here I can take it lol..I am one to understand these are 2 completely different machines..the rzr will walk all over a pioneer with the same modifications or stock...but Polaris will NEVER hold up to a honda..even I own one and I will agree Polaris is junk lol..but it sure will go when it's kept up lol

Tmitch09

Tmitch09

Jan 18, 2018
TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Just a little ribbing @Tmitch09. We can drag race next time we’re out.
I always owned Honda's before this rzr..and as bad as i wanted the rzr (and my wife) I nearly had her let me hold off on buying it simply because I heard Honda was working in the "talon"..if at that time Honda had a true sport SxS released there's no way in hell I'd have a Polaris in my garage

jtucker

jtucker

Lifetime Member
Jan 12, 2017
North GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
somebody needs to plan a trip I would like to come over there from North GA
has anyone been to the Sequatchie cove

Reactions: sharp and Yankee

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!