Bull Run ride

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
I agree @Koda I'd like to run the same route we did at the trials center and back around. I think @Delton knows the route or close too it. Lol.

Reactions: Koda
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree @Koda I'd like to run the same route we did at the trials center and back around. I think @Delton knows the route or close too it. Lol.
I can get us to the parking lot near the entrance. After that we are on our own lol. That'll save us alot of road driving.

jtucker

jtucker

Lifetime Member
Jan 12, 2017
North GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I can get us to the parking lot near the entrance. After that we are on our own lol. That'll save us alot of road driving.
I' looking for a good parking place near trails center

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
I' looking for a good parking place near trails center
Last time I was up there we parked in the guys yard next to the community center and he charged 5$. He told us if he wasn't home just to put it in his mailbox. It's been a few months since I been up there though.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Last time I was up there we parked in the guys yard next to the community center and he charged 5$. He told us if he wasn't home just to put it in his mailbox. It's been a few months since I been up there though.
@Delton can lend some light on this for ya. I think you have to buy a season pass now instead of paying by the day... Not sure about that though.

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
@Delton can lend some light on this for ya. I think you have to buy a season pass now instead of paying by the day... Not sure about that though.
If u park at the community center u have to buy a season pass but the guy who lives next door to the community center told us as long as we give him 5$ he didn't care if we parked in his yard. Kinda funny though cause he was the same one who used to collect the money for the community center.

Reactions: Delton and sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If u park at the community center u have to buy a season pass but the guy who lives next door to the community center told us as long as we give him 5$ he didn't care if we parked in his yard. Kinda funny though cause he was the same one who used to collect the money for the community center.
Anytime we parked there it was a woman who took our money

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you talking bull run or coalmont? My statement was for coalmont on coppinger road.

Reactions: drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sunday rider is the one with a broke rear drive shaft It's out of commission at the moment it's at the dealership though. I'm all for getting a ride together either place.
Oh okay my bad. Maybe we can get something going in next couple of weeks. Last time I was at community center at Keith springs, they had parking lot blocked off. I need to go by and see if it's still closed

Reactions: Yankee
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
Oh okay my bad. Maybe we can get something going in next couple of weeks. Last time I was at community center at Keith springs, they had parking lot blocked off. I need to go by and see if it's still closed
Ol boy next door to the community center was letting people park for a lil money in his yard. Said he didn't mind but that was back in February.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The last brick house on left before the center? Know that woman well. I've left alot of money in her mailbox. They have the 500 right?

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
The last brick house on left before the center? Know that woman well. I've left alot of money in her mailbox. They have the 500 right?
They have some lil buggy was thinking it was some older small sxs but could b a wheeler been a while. But ya the house on the left before the community center. They have that horse in that pasture and a place turned up for a garden in the yard u had to watch not to get into when u were parking ur truck. It was a man prob 40-50 that we were talking to

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
I heard from a fellar that rides up there with us some saying he's been parking at a campground past the entrance for iron gap/bull run but not for sure where or if they charge

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Last time I tried to ride bull run I thought I would game the system and park on the Alabama side, I was told it was free.
@joeymt33 told me just pull in to the creek bed and turn around on the gravel.

Picture shows what I saw when I got there.
I knew he likes to ride in the water but this was a little bit much.
(now he's probably going to say it's not a problem for a ford)

@Delton s $5 parking seams really reasonable now.
Upload 2018 4 30 9 58 42

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!